Generally in not informed otherwise please be at The Feller Medical office for 7.45am SHARP! Do not be late!
1. NO ALCOHOL 10 day prior! Absolutely otherwise the surgery will have to be cancelled.
2. Please remember to wash your scalp the night before and the morning of your procedure.
Please also eat breakfast prior to your visit.
3. No alcohol, aspirin, Ibuprofen, Motrin (or other aspirin based products) or vitamins, 10 days prior to your procedure. Tylenol is O.K.
4. If you wear a hair system, do not wear it on the day of your procedure.
5. Patient is to purchase a large oversized baseball cap with adjustable open back, a button down shirt, and an old t-shirt to bring on the day of the procedure.
*Please also remember you must get your blood work results sent to us 2 weeks prior to your procedure*
We look forward to seeing you.
Feller Medical PC